With ALTEN you can develop everything – especially yourself.
ALTEN GmbH is launching its Enterprise Sevices department, with willigness to be a key player in the banking sector in Frankfurt am Main. Java, ASP .net, Blockchain, RPA are the technologies we invest in. Like a startup but with the strengths of the ALTEN group, we are writing our own story. We are ambitious and we want to leave our footprint on the market.
We are creating a new department! Would you like to be part of this adventure? Then join this exciting journey with the colleagues Francisco Pires and Mickaël Moemersheim.
To build up our team we are searching for
- As Big Data Engineer (m/f/d) you take part in architecture deployment and data processing industrialisation projects for strategic client departments
You propose data architectures adapted to the needs of different customers from the financial sector
Moreover you automate manual processes to quickly accumulate and organise data
Furthermore you create storage and virtualisation systems
- You have a degree in computer scienc or a comparable course of study, ideally oriented towards data and/or programming
- Next to that you possess experience in Data Engineering and in at least one high-level development language Java, Scala and/or Python
- You know Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, SQL/NoSQL very well, same for BI infrastructure and AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge in agile methodologies as well as CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift are nice to have
- Overall you have good German and English skills
In this mission, you will join a dynamic team with modern spirit. You will contribute for the growth of the structure with the possibility to get involved in:
- Organic growth of the department trough technical support in various activities
- Amplification of technical knowledge within ALTEN GmbH
- Participation in communities of practice and exchange with peers
We will support you throughout your career by positioning you in projects that contribute for your development, providing your training and offering you possibilities to grow in the internal structure
Your benefits and perks
- Flat hierarchies
- State-of-the-art IT equipment and office supplies
- Individual continuous training options through the "ALTEN Trainings Center" digital learning platform
- Company pension and supplementary health insurance
- Special leave in exceptional circumstances
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free beverages in our premises
- Corporate events, such as summer and Christmas parties
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.