With ALTEN you can develop everything – especially yourself.
ALTEN GmbH is launching its Enterprise Sevices department, with willignes to be a key player in the banking sector in Frankfurt am Main. Java, ASP .net, Blockchain, RPA are the technologies we invest in. Like a startup but with the strengths of the ALTEN group, we are writing our own story. We are ambitious and we want to leave our footprint on the market.
We are creating a new department! Would you like to be part of this adventure? Then join this exciting journey with the colleagues Francisco Pires and Mickaël Moemersheim.
To build up our team we are searching for
- As a Senior Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) you play a key role in ongoing agile project teams in the banking and financial services sector
- Therefore you analyze customer requirements, define technical solutions and drive acceptance of deliverables in the project with ATDD/BDD
- Additionally you identify test data and generate it if necessary
- You derive test cases and scenarios from business and technical requirements and automate them with suitable test automation tools
- Furthermore you are responsible for the evaluation and documentation of test results and you support the onboarding as well as the mentoring of new team members
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable course of study and you are confident in using Java 8, C# and Python
- Additionally you have professional experience in test automation, especially in requirements analysis, test design, test data preparation, test case authoring, test execution and result documentation
- You have very good knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, TFS, Jira, HP UFT and agile test methods
- Ideally you are familiar with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, FitNesse, Postman, SoapUI, JMeter, NeoLoad and the common cloud platforms
- Furthermore you have an ISTQB certification as well as good German and English skills
In this mission, you will join a dynamic team with modern spirit. You will contribute for the growth of the structure with the possibility to get involved in:
- Organic growth of the department trough technical support in various activities
- Amplification of technical knowledge within ALTEN GmbH
- Participation in communities of practice and exchange with peers
We will support you throughout your career by positioning you in projects that contribute for your development, providing your training and offering you possibilities to grow in the internal structure.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Then apply now and use our online application form.