Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a Development Engineer (m/f/d) you develop new products and technologies within the semiconductor industry
- You create the hardware and its layout e.g. of chip cards and program the corresponding embedded software on microcontrollers
- In addition, you support the laboratory, carry out high-frequency as well as EMC measurements and verify them afterwards
- You create tests and model semiconductor devices
- Furthermore, you ensure the quality of the developed product range
- You have successfully completed your engineering degree in electrical engineering, physics or in similar studies - graduates are welcome to apply
- In addition, you have solid experience in development and layout design with Eagle and in testing of semiconductor products
- You are well versed in embedded software development with C and C++ as well as in verification with Specman and Verilog
- Moreover, you are a team player, outgoing and with an independent working style
- Your communication skills will be supported by a very good knowledge of English and German
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.