You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Business Manager you will support the team building up a new business unit in the field of banking, finance and insurance, which you will manage and expand over the long term
- To this end, you will support the Managers acquire new customers and development projects
- You will support to recruit employees for our projects and support the managers with active Sourcing via LinkedIn
- You will support in conduct price and contract negotiations with customers independently
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You have a degree in engineering or computer science, alternatively you have a commercial university degree with a strong affinity to technology
- Furthermore, you can demonstrate professional experience in project management or (solution) sales in the financial sector, ideally related to the IT sector
- Your initiative, determination and entrepreneurial thinking and working spirit are what sets you apart
- You are a strong communicator, service-oriented and have business fluent German and English
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- An exciting and multifaceted job within a worldwide group divided into regional structures
- A pleasant work environment with a lively team spirit and a flat hierarchy
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the opportunity to reach a next step in your career as Business Manager at the end of your VIE contract