You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Business Manager you will support the team building up a new business unit in the field of banking, finance and insurance, which you will manage and expand over the long term
- To this end, you will support the Managers acquire new customers and development projects
- You will support to recruit employees for our projects and support the managers with active Sourcing via LinkedIn
- You will support in conduct price and contract negotiations with customers independently
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You have a degree in engineering or computer science, alternatively you have a commercial university degree with a strong affinity to technology
- Furthermore, you can demonstrate professional experience in project management or (solution) sales in the financial sector, ideally related to the IT sector
- Your initiative, determination and entrepreneurial thinking and working spirit are what sets you apart
- You are a strong communicator, service-oriented and have business fluent German and English
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with flat hierarchy
- Work smart with flexible working hours in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for public transports
- Enjoy free drinks, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and Summer party
- Benefit from additional leave for exceptional events (wedding, birth)
- Get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.