Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a software developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the documentation and provision of system definitions for simulation areas or subsystems in the aerospace industry
- You implement design changes in the course of hardware modifications
- Moreover, you are responsible for analysing the software performance and for the integration of software changes according to system requirements
- You will prepare and modify test cases to evaluate requirement changes
- During the entire project you are the contact person for the project management and further project partners
- You have successfully completed your engineering degree in electrical engineering, computer science or in comparable studies with focus on simulation or modelling
- In addition, you have a safe handling of common programming languages such as C/C++ or Python, ideally in the aerospace industry
- You are familiar with system integration, preferably in a real-time software environment
- Your communication skills will be supported by your good command of English and ideally German
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.