Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you develop end-to-end solutions of MongoDB clusters from concept to implementation
- You create the architecture of the clusters and are responsible for their smooth operation
- For this purpose you design operational data storage models and implement the following in the architecture for MongoDB
- Working in an international team completes your exciting field of activity
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or comparable
- In addition, you have a deep understanding of RDBMs und MongoDB and are familiar with Cloud providers and virtualization environments, such as VMWare, Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience as a Linux administrator, preferably with Redhat distribution, is a valuable asset to the team
- Excellent English language skills and the ability to work independently complete your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.