Machen Sie sich auf den Weg zu ALTEN Engineering. Bei uns, einem der europaweit führenden Entwicklungsdienstleister, erleben Sie in wenigen Jahren so viel wie andere ihr Leben lang nicht. Attraktive Kunden und vielseitige Projekte rund um Entwicklung und Beratung sorgen für Abwechslung pur.
Verstärken Sie unser Team als
- As Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) you design the applications for and in cooperation with customers and help them to realize the project ambitions and requirements in order to get a visually appealing, easy-to-use, and engaging design
- Therefore you create interaction concepts, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Furthermore, you support product owners with rapid prototyping to help validate design concepts
- In addition to that, you are responsible for the refinement, development and improvement of UI designs based on user tests, best practices and feedback
- Finally, you lead the team processes of user-centered design thinking and guide less experienced UX team members by supervising their work
- You dispose of a university degree preferably in interactive design, user experience, human-computer/-machine interaction, or a related field
- Additionally, you have several years of experience in user experience, visual design or in an interaction designer role developing web-based and mobile app solutions
- Besides, profound understanding of web and mobile design patterns and best practices help you in your UX/UI designer role
- Furthermore, you have solid knowledge in user research, usability testing, protoyping, and visual design
- Lastly, a strong proficiency in English as well as systematic and creative design thinking complete your profile
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent contract? Don't hesitate and apply for this job via our online application form. If possible, please also add a portfolio of your work to your application documents.