Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Senior Power Electronics Development Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the development, building and initial operation of electronic hardware for power tools
- Your responsibilities are embedded in a close technical collaboration with technical project managers as well as embedded software developers
- Furthermore the main focus of your tasks lies in working in the laboratory i.e. building up electronics and initially operate and analyse electronic hardware for power tools
- Finally you discuss and document the coming up results in the development environment
- You dispose of a successfully completed degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- In addition to that you have long-time professional experience in electronics development and initial operation for power electronics and drives (BDC/BAD or BLDC/BLAC)
- Furthermore you are experienced with measurement technology and design/layout tools such as Altium or Eagle
- Good English knowledge, teamwork and communication skills as well as strong analytical thinking and the afinity for practical laboratory work complement your profile
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent contract? Don't hesitate and apply for this job via our online application form: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.