Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the development, administration and maintenance of the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) framework and pipelines
- Furthermore you continuously develop the toolchain and build system and build up a state-of-the-art container-based (Kubernetes/Docker) platform covering build, deployment, scaling, and monitoring, allerting and logging
- You also maintain and administrate the version control system as well as the Git toolchain and workflows
- Moreover you develop scripts and tools in order to make development processes easier and faster
- In collaboration with your working partners in several agile teams you detect, strengthen and share DevOps best practices
- You dispose of a university degree in Electronics, Informatics or a similar area
- In addition to that, profound experience in developing and maintaining DevOps in software development teams including Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) Pipelines are part of your profile
- Moreover you have advanced knowledge and experience in Git and its workflows as well as about build systems such as make
- Furthermore, you are versed in setting up and using Docker containers, virtual machines and are familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI, CD)
- Good teamwork and communication skills in an international environment with fluent command of English complement your profile
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent contract? Don't hesitate and apply for this job via our online application form.