You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As V.I.E-International Recruiter (m/f/d) you are responsible for the recruiting process of candidates for the V.I.E-program
- You conduct active sourcing via LinkedIn and equivalent CV-databases as well as the creation of job offers
- You own the whole recruitment process from the first interview to the onboarding of the candidates
- Furthermore you are in close consultation with ALTEN S.A. in France for the exchange of possible candidates
- You are in charge of administrative matters like the revision of travelling costs as well as the daily support of all the VIEs employed by ALTEN GmbH
- Moreover you help us to develop cooperation with universities within the European Union and you take part to international job fairs
- You fulfill the V.I.E conditions of participation (European citizens from 18 to 28 years old)
- You are holding a Bachelor or Master degree in business management or a comparable course of study
- Ideally you have first experience with HR, in any case you have a high affinity to work in HR
- You also gathered experience with all MS-Office tools
- Good planning and strong communication skills, both verbal and written, will help you to handle your responsibilities
- Intercultural affinity, willingness to travel as well as fluency in German, English and French complete your profile
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.