You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
As V.I.E (m/f/d) Basic Software Developer for gearbox systems you are involved in the development of embedded software in the automotive industry
You will work on development of functional design, based on customer requirements
You will participate in configuration, implementation and documentation of simulations and tests
Furthermore, you support the integration of software components
Throughout the whole project, you cooperate with other technical departments
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
You hold an university degree in automotive engineering, computer science or electrical engineering
You have good skills in automotive domain, C/C++ programming
Knowledge of AUTOSAR is a plus
You have experience in UML, XML, CMMI or ASPICE
Very good language skills in English and good skills in German
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.