You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) requirements engineer for autonomous driving, you are responsible for creating and developing software requirements in the automotive environment
You analyse, design and implement the software specifications based on the customer requirement but also internal specifications
Finally, in close cooperation with project managers, you will work on quotation, changes in function or new projects
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
- You hold a degree in information technology, electrical engineering or a similar field of study
- In addition, you have relevant professional experience in creating software requirements from Embedded or Automotive Systems
- When dealing with DOORS, embedded systems and C programming, you are experienced and feel comfortable
- Your communication skills in German and English make it easy for you to work in a team
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you:
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.