Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Product Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the data analysis of production lots and root-cause finding of production problems in a very interdisciplinary team
- You develop data analysis algorithms and tools together with the software development team and analyse data from production processes of semiconductor wafers
- You support the design teams in making their designs less susceptible to production problems and in finding defect wafers in production
- In the lab you will perform component verification activities in order to reproduce different electrical failure modes
- Furthermore, you develop the interface to other statistical software modules and create dashboards and metric displays
- Additionally, you work in an international scrum environment and deliver innovative results under tight timeline constraints and technical difficulties
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or comparable
- In addition, you have a deep understanding of semiconductor front end manufacturing processes like lithography, sewing, clean room activities, etc.
- You are not afraid of doing hands on work in the lab with electrical testing equipment in order to do failure verification
- Furthermore, you have professional experience with Python or R using ggplot2, data.table etc. and competences with the usage of Rshiny, Rmarkdown or similar
- You are familiar with statistical methods and have basic knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Experience with databases based on NoSQL is valuable to this team, especially experience with JSON
- Skills in web-frontend development (HTML5, CSS, PHP, etc.) would be an advantage
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.