Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Application Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the complete application engineering process within different sensor products, such as gas sensor, MEMS Microphone, pressure sensor, Radar, etc.
- You are testing different, from the customer requested characterizations of sensors in the laboratory, analyzing bugs and finding solutions for them
- Furthermore, you create application notes and write technical reports
- You work together with all departments that are involved in the product development
- Moreover, you supply our customers worldwide with technical support
- You have completed your studies in the area of in Electrical Engineering or a similar field
- In a comparable branch you gathered at least 3 years experience
- Knowledge on Audio and analog/digital ASICs is mandatory
- You have already practical experience in testing and analysing with Matlab and Labview and knowledge in comparable layout- and simulation tools
- You speak and write excellent English and ideally you have a good command of German
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.