V.I.E (m/f/d) Basic Software Developer for Driver Assistance Systems
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Basic Software Developer you are involved in the development of embedded software for driver assistance systems
You implement vehicle communication protocols and check their functionalities according to client requirements
After defining the software requirements, you are then responsible for the design, the configuration and customisation of the basic software
Moreover you create the documentation for individual software components and perform module tests
- Throughout the whole development process you cooperate with different teams in the areas of software system, architecture, test and software security
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
You hold an university degree in Automotive Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
You bring experience in software development in the automotive industry, especially of embedded systems
Strong abilities in programming with C/C++, real time or embedded systems in C
You also have knowledge of the implementation of functionalities as well as in requirements management with DOORS/UML
Very good language skills in English are a must, German is a nice to have
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with its flat hierarchy
- Smart working through our flexitime working concept in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for travel on public transport
- Enjoy free beverages, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and summer parties
- Benefit from additional leave in exceptional circumstances (weddings, births)
- You have the option of obtaining a full and permanent employment contract with us on completion of your V.I.E programme.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.
Wir haben für Sie die wichtigsten Tipps für Ihre Bewerbung bei ALTEN zusammengefasst.