V.I.E (m/f/d) Certification of Helicopters
As a VIE (m/f/d) you are actively involved in the certification of civil and military helicopters.
You support the preparation of evidence documents
You also define certification methods for single requirements (means of compliance)
Moreover, you collect certification documents for the helicopter systems
- You collaborate closely with the engineering department on tasks related to the certification process
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
You hold a bachelor or master degree in aerospace, mechanical or industrial engineering
JAR 17 or the EASA Part 21 norms are familiar to you and you are confident in the use of SAP, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office
You possess a team player mentality and ability to act persistently
An efficient communication in English and in German is no problem for you, knowledge in French is a plus
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with its flat hierarchy
- Smart working through our flexitime working concept in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for travel on public transport
- Enjoy free beverages, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and summer parties
- Benefit from additional leave in exceptional circumstances (weddings, births)
- You have the option of obtaining a full and permanent employment contract with us on completion of your V.I.E programme.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/jobs/
Wir haben für Sie die wichtigsten Tipps für Ihre Bewerbung bei ALTEN zusammengefasst.