Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
- You specify and prove the reliability, availability, maintainability, safety of propulsion systems in space sector.
- Therefore you define the specific systems, operate risk analysis and identify potentials for danger.
- Moreover you are responsible for the detailed testing and creating safety cases for these systems.
- In addition to that you take part of regular reviews to prove the adherence of the RAMS and safety targets in the development process.
- Your tasks will be completed by the implementation of your results of your analysis within the product design and manufacturing.
- You have a technical degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or aerospace engineering.
- In the field of systems engineering or requirements based engineering you have gained first experiences in the space sector.
- Moreover you have established knowledge in handling with the technique of RAMS management and already used your skills in a practical environment.
- Your profile will be completed by business fluent skills in English.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
ALTENative Karriere / Initiativ
Fachplaner (m/w/d) Nachrichtentechnik
Embedded Software Ingenieur (m/w/d)
Netzplaner (m/w/d) Glasfaserausbau
(Junior) Projektingenieur (m/w/d) Klimatechnik
DIESEN JOB WEITEREMPFEHLEN