Gain work experience with the voluntary program V.I.E in Germany
The V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development, and enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. The ALTEN Group offers you a host of V.I.E positions outside France including many in one of our German locations.
Volunteers generally work for ALTEN abroad for twelve months and work independently on important tasks, mostly as part of projects. You will be fully integrated into the department and team. There is a wide range of employment opportunities at the group at the end of the V.I.E placement. Our networked and international approach means you will get to know many areas over the course of your V.I.E placement and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
- ALTEN is one of the “Top Employers” for engineers in Germany
- Multicultural, familiar company
- Personal mentor, who provides comprehensive support and coaching
- Attractive remuneration based on your location which is generally exempt from tax and social security contributions
- Extensive social protection through Business France during your assignment abroad, which also covers your dependants
- Team and company events, employee benefits
- Chance of a permanent position after the program
You can see the general program requirements on the official V.I.E website.
- Register for the volunteer program on the V.I.E. website
- Apply for one of our V.I.E jobs via our job board
- If you need help concerning your application, just read our application guide
Do you have more questions?
- Get in touch with the contact person in the specific job offer if you have specific questions
- Visit the V.I.E website ciwiweb or the Business France website for more information on the program