Softwareengineer (m/f/d) Embedded / Linux
- As a software developer (m/f/d) you design and develop software components for electronic measurement equipment
- For this, you analyze and specify the software requirements of the individual components
- You model the software components for code generation and integrate them accordingly
- Furthermore you will also create and perform unit and component tests and troubleshoot them
- You also integrate the software components into the build process
- In addition, you will work closely with various customer departments
- You have a degree in information technology, communications engineering, computer science or comparable subjects
- Additionally you have experience in object-oriented software development especially with C++
- You are also familiar with design patterns and tools UML and GIT.
- Ideally you also have knowledge of CMake, Linux Kernel, Enterprise Architect, Jenkins-CI or Python
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
- Flat hierarchies
- State-of-the-art IT equipment and office supplies
- Individual continuous training options through the "ALTEN Trainings Center" digital learning platform
- Company pension and supplementary health insurance
- Special leave in exceptional circumstances
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free beverages in our premises
- Corporate events, such as summer and Christmas parties
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
We have summarized the most important tips for your application at ALTEN for you.