V.I.E (m/f/d) Automotive Tester for Connected Cars
As V.I.E (m/f/d) Automotive Tester you develop test solutions of electronic components for premium car manufactures
You define test strategies and procedures for navigation systems, driving assistance systems and connected cars (Car 2 Car, Car2X)
Moreover you support in management and follow up of defected failures/errors
You hold the contact to Premium Automotive Suppliers and serve as an interface
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
You hold a degree in Electronics, Electrical or Automotive Engineering
Additionally you possess knowledge in programming languages like C# and Python, plus knowledge in Hardware in the Loop testing is desirable
You convince with fluent English, good Knowledge of German, French is a plus
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with its flat hierarchy
- Smart working through our flexitime working concept in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for travel on public transport
- Enjoy free beverages, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and summer parties
- Benefit from additional leave in exceptional circumstances (weddings, births)
- You have the option of obtaining a full and permanent employment contract with us on completion of your V.I.E programme.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Frankfurt Am Main
We have summarized the most important tips for your application at ALTEN for you.