V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Engineer for Infotainment Systems
As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Engineer you develop innovative infotainment systems for automotive
In this context, you cooperate with premium automotive suppliers and get an amazing opportunity to improve your technical knowledge
You take part to the software programming but also the requirement management for HMI-systems
Furthermore, you are responsible for the development of system test strategies
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
You hold an university degree in Automotive or Electronics
Good skills in C/C++ programming are expected
Experience in software development processes will be appreciated
Initial experiences with automotive embedded systems and bus systems (CAN, MOST, Flexray or LIN) are an advantage
Fluent in English, German knowledge desirable, French is a plus
- Take advantage of our free language courses through our online language platform
- Join our multicultural and open-minded team with its flat hierarchy
- Smart working through our flexitime working concept in our fully equipped modern offices
- Benefit from our monthly allowance for travel on public transport
- Enjoy free beverages, sweets and fruits available at our offices
- Get exclusive discounts via our corporate benefits portal
- Have fun at our corporate events such as our yearly Christmas and summer parties
- Benefit from additional leave in exceptional circumstances (weddings, births)
- You have the option of obtaining a full and permanent employment contract with us on completion of your V.I.E programme.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten-engineering.de/karriere/.
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
We have summarized the most important tips for your application at ALTEN for you.