Software Tester (m/f/d) - Automotive
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, software engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Experience in the area of HiL testing or in the development of embedded systems is desirable.
- Ideally, you have an ISTQB certification.
- You are interested in the automotive environment and have preferably gained initial experience in this field.
- Fluent German and good English skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Development Engineer - Embedded Systems Automotive (m/f/d)
Software Development - Railway (m/f/d)
(Junior-) Software Engineer– Automotive (m/f/d)
Softwareengineer (m/f/d) Embedded / Linux
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB