(Junior) project manager (m/f/d) - Automotive
You have just completed your studies in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a similar field and are now looking to start your career in the automotive industry? Then enrich our team in project management and work with our well-known customers in automotive manufacturing.
- Close customer contact characterizes each of our projects - as the first point of contact (m/f/d) for our customers, you will manage diverse, forward-looking projects in the automotive sector.
- In our projects, you will take on a wide variety of tasks in the areas of coordination, organization, tracking, mediation, and delegation.
- You will create requirement analyses and plan the necessary work resources for the successful implementation of the projects.
- You will also be responsible for organizing, supervising and following up on interdisciplinary project meetings.
- Other focal points of your activities may include, for example, the quality assurance of electronic components or the implementation and testing of software for autonomous vehicles.
- The continuous improvement of methods and processes round off your area of responsibility.
- You have successfully completed a degree in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable field.
- Experience within the automotive industry is desirable.
- Ideally, you have experience in using DOORS or AVON.
- You are characterized by your strong communication skills and are motivated to develop quickly.
- Fluent German and good English skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
IT-project manager (m/f/d)
Senior project manager / Project director (m/f/d) - Electronic development
Project engineer (m/f/d) - Wind energy
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Configuration Management
RECOMMEND THIS JOB