IT Security Consultant (m/f/d)
- As an IT Security Consultant (m/f/d), you will develop Cyber Security strategies and optimize security concepts for the area of basic software and middleware.
- Furthermore, you will derive explicit Cyber Security requirements and recommendations for action based on regulatory requirements.
- You actively contribute your previous experience to IT Security projects and support your team members in both technical and organizational matters.
- You will also perform IT Security analyses as well as assessments and audits.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable field of study.
- In addition, you bring experience in the IT Security environment, which you have ideally gained in a large or medium-sized company.
- You have knowledge of Cyber Security management and relevant standards such as ISO 27001, BSI etc.
- Finally, fluent German and English skills round off your profile.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
SAP FI/CO Consultant (m/f/d)
SAP BW/HANA Consultant (m/f/d)
Senior Agile Consultant (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB