Gas Turbine Engineer (m/f/d) Aerospace
As a Gas Turbine Engineer (m/f/d), you will be one of our quality consultants performing on one of our major engineering projects in the Germany. You will also be contributing to our development and growth within the aerospace industry.
As a Gas Turbine Engineer (m/f/d), your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting project activities through parts of the aero engine development lifecycle
- Supporting the projects delivery
- Suggesting technical solutions & improvements
- Reporting the development status & defining team tasks
- Interfacing with the internal teams and customers
You will have the chance to work on several innovative projects throughout your career with ALTEN, developing your engineering knowledge and boosting your career.
- You successfully completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- You already have first experiences with Global Gas turbine OEMs for Large Civil or Business jet engines
- You have a good knowledge in Gas Turbine Development Process and in propulsion system
- Fluent English skills as well as a proactive and result-oriented mentality complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS