Model Based Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
- Firstly, you are responsible for the development and implementation of model-based approaches in UML / SysML.
- In addition, you support the model-based design of various aircraft systems.
- What is more, you are responsible for the design, modeling and simulation of system behavior.
- Last but not least, you are responsible for the design verification and product validation of our customers.
- You have successfully completed your studies in aerospacem computer science, electrical engineering or communication technology.
- You have (first) experiences in system design or system architecture, ideally with modeling languages such as UML or SysML or with modeling tools, such as SCADE, Rhapsody or Integrity Modeller.
- You have advanced programming languages skills, such as C ++, C #, or Java.
- You have good communication skills that is complemented by your organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent German and English language skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Space Engineer (m/f/d) Systems
Test Engineer (m/f/d) Cabin Management System
System Engineer (m/f/d)
Gas Turbine Engineer (m/f/d) Aerospace
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB