Software Tester (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for development and implementation of automated test activities of software based products.
- Furthermore you will be in charge of designing test plans, test concepts and specifications to derive relevant test cases.
- You will also document the results to define and develop the relevant test environment.
- Last but not least you will work closely together with software developers to promote the automation of software tests.
- You successfully completed a university degree in either Informatics, Communications Engineering or equivalent.
- You have practical experience in testing using tools such as LabVIEW, as well as in the development of software systems.
- Furthermore you have profound knowledge in programming software systems using code languages as Python and C/C++ and are familiar with Embedded Systems.
- Your profile is completed by proficient knowledge in German and English.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Software Tester (m/f/d) - Automotive
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Softwareengineer (m/f/d) Embedded / Linux
(Junior-) Software Engineer– Automotive (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB