Service Engineer- Aerospace (m/f/d)
- Act as a point of contact for local customer.
- Own in-service event investigations, establishing root-cause and solution recommendations for event containment and risk close-out. Holding technical discussions with customer specialists when required.
- Support with the development & on-going maintenance of an Operator Maintenance Burden (MBn) database and define reduction strategies.
- Support with the development & on-going maintenance of MSG-3 maintainability analyses based on the MSG-3 development process
- Completed studies with a technical engineering background
- A high level of enthusiasm and ability to foster good team-working relationships (including remotely)
- Strong communication skills – including being able to represent the work of others.
- Initial experience with demonstrable skills in problem solving, inc root-cause analysis techniques
- Aircraft powerplant knowledge, including understanding of system effects
- Appreciation of aircraft or powerplant maintenance
- Knowledge of MSG-3 process advantageous but not essential
- Great data analytics skills
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Development Aerospace
Model Based Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Test Engineer (m/f/d) Cabin Management System
Gas Turbine Engineer (m/f/d) Aerospace
Logistics Manager (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB