Logistics Manager (m/f/d)
- You optimise and develop existing material flow systems and therefore increase the productivity within the production processes of building aircrafts.
- Here you actively shape processes in the field of incoming, check, stocking and release of materials and be responsible for decrease the costs.
- Moreover you take care of the entire process from the movement to the stocking of the materials between the suppliers and point of consumption.
- Your tasks will be completed by realising, coordinating and monitoring the implemented processes.
- You have a degree in industrial engineering and business sciences with the focus on logistics or a comparable qualification.
- Moreover you have fundamental experiences in flow optimisation of materials in aerospace sector or comparable branches.
- Besides your technical skills you have a structures way of working and gained experiences in optimising logistic processes.
- Very good communication skills in German and English are concluding your profile.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Project Manager (m/f/d) Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
Logistics Planner (m/f/d)
Supply Chain & Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) Digital Manufacturing
Project Engineer - Assembly planning automotive (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB