Working student project management - Automotive (m/f/d)
You are interested in the field of vehicle development, vehicle testing, quality management, change management, configuration management or sales and you are looking for an opportunity to gain practical experience (20 hrs./week) alongside your studies? Then apply here for technical project management.
- You will act as a supporting function to our team in the successful completion of development projects in the automotive sector.
- In doing so, you will get to know the whole range of project management.
- You will schedule and coordinate individual task areas on your own.
- In addition, you will be involved in process optimization and planning.
- The documentation of the project progress as well as the project controlling complete your varied field of activity.
- You are a matriculated student (m/f/d) in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or a similar technical course of study.
- Ideally, you bring (initial) experience from the automotive sector or have gained experience in project management elsewhere.
- You want to learn something new and deal with innovative, future-oriented topics.
- Fluent German as well as good English skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities working with us
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Free beverages at our locations
- Good opportunities for a permanent contract afterwards - whether in consulting, in sales, or in other departments
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS