Project Manager - Production Automotive (m/f/d)
- As the technical contact person (m/f/d) for the production area, you will be responsible for the project teams, including task allocation, workload forecasts and monitoring of project progress.
- As an interface between our customer and ALTEN, you will take over the official communication and inform the customer about the project progress.
- The management of the team sizes in relation to the project workload, as well as the definition of the required technical requirement profile of the employees (m/f/d) is your professional responsibility.
- Improving technical productivity and ensuring the high quality of our deliverables complete your scope of responsibility and duties.
- You have completed a technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, production engineering, or similar).
- You bring at least 3-5 years of professional experience in production in the automotive environment.
- Fluent German and English complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Project leader - Electrics/Electronics Automotive (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Project engineer – Battery development (m/f/d)
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Electromobility
APQP Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB