Project Engineer - Assembly planning automotive (m/f/d)
- As a project engineer (m/f/d) in assembly planning, you will be responsible for planning, optimizing and implementing assembly processes.
- In doing so, you will take into account suitable assembly methods and assembly procedures of the automotive industry.
- In addition, you will continuously optimize the already existing production processes.
- Participation in regular committee meetings rounds off your field of activity.
- You have completed a technical degree (automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, production engineering, or similar).
- You have (initial) professional experience in production in the automotive environment.
- Fluent German and English complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Configuration Management
(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
Project engineer - production and planning (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB