Project Manager - Electrics/Electronics Automotive (m/f/d)
You want to help shape the future topics in vehicle development? Then lead our exciting projects at a major OEM! Take over the responsibility of our project teams and help to further develop future-oriented topics (such as e-mobility, vehicle networking or autonomous driving) in the automotive industry!
- For the area of electrics and electronics development, you will be responsible for the project teams as a technical contact person (m/f/d), including task allocation, workload forecasts and monitoring of project progress.
- As an interface between our customer and ALTEN, you will take over the official communication and inform the customer about the project progress.
- The management of the team sizes in relation to the project workload, as well as the definition of the required technical requirement profile of the employees (m/f/d) is your professional responsibility.
- Improving technical productivity and ensuring the high quality of our deliverables complete your scope of responsibility and duties.
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer science, software engineering or in a comparable field.
- In your previous professional positions, you have worked in the automotive environment.
- You have already gained (initial) experience in team leadership.
- Professional experience with a service company is desirable, but not a must.
- Fluent German (level C1) and very good English skills (level B2) complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Electromobility
Project Manager - Production Automotive (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Automotive
Project engineer – Battery development (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB