Project leader - Electrics/Electronics Automotive (m/f/d)
You want to help shape the future topics of vehicle development? Then lead our exciting projects with our innovative customers! Take over the responsibility of our project teams and help to further develop future-oriented topics (such as connectivity, infotainment, vehicle networking or autonomous driving) within the automotive industry!
- For the area of electrical and electronic development, you will be responsible for the project teams as a technical contact person, including workload forecasts and monitoring of project progress.
- As the contact person between our customer and ALTEN you will take over the official communication and inform the customer about the project progress.
- The management of team sizes in terms of project workload, as well as the definition of the required technical profiles of the employees (m/f/d) is your professional responsibility.
- You develop project structures and establish project control measures.
- You support in pre-sales: cost estimation and planning of technical resources within the technical proposal.
- Improving technical productivity and ensuring the high quality of our deliverables complete your scope of responsibility and duties.
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer science, software engineering or in a comparable field.
- You have already gained several years of experience in the delivery of innovative projects that require explanation.
- Ideally, you bring professional experience in the automotive environment.
- You have already gained (initial) experience in team leadership.
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Electromobility
Project Manager - Production Automotive (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Project engineer – Battery development (m/f/d)
IT - Project leader (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB