Software Developer (m/f/d)
- You work in the environment of renowned companies, manage projects with your expertise, solve problems in software development and digital transformation.
- Your role includes developing concepts for IT projects. These range from specification and definition to coding and testing.
- You are the central contact person for the customer.
- You are the focal point for the product's deliver, as well as for the preparation of the proof of performance (On Time Delivery & Right First Time).
- You always work closely with project management, especially with the agile coach and project leader, and develop the next steps in the project.
- You will work on the development of the projekt management's ideas and implement them digitally - from the specification to the coding and the testing.
- You have completed a degree (Bachelor/Master) in Computer Science, Business Informatics or Electrical Engineering.
- You have already gained experience in one of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#, .NET, Java, Perl or Python.
- You see yourself as a teamplayer and bring good communication skills.
- Fluency in German and English (C1) and a proactive and outgoing personality are a must have.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
C# Developer (m/f/d)
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB