(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
You have just completed your studies in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a similar field and are now looking to start your career in the automotive industry? Then apply here in project management and work with our well-known customers in automotive manufacturing.
- As the first point of contact (m/f/d) for our customers, you will manage diverse, forward-looking projects in the automotive sector.
- In our projects you will take on various tasks in the areas of coordination, organization, tracking, mediation as well as delegation.
- In doing so, you will work closely with our customers' suppliers and carry out the necessary arrangements or analyses here.
- You will prepare requirements analyses and plan the necessary work resources for the successful implementation of the projects.
- You will also be responsible for organizing, supervising and following up on interdisciplinary project rounds.
- On this basis, you will assume responsibility for reporting and documenting project progress.
- +++ Career starters (m/f/d) are very welcome! +++
We not only offer a variety of positions for career starters, but also rapid opportunities for personal development within an international, growing company.
- You have successfully completed a degree in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable field.
- (Initial) experience with projects in the automotive industry (also in the form of internships or similar) is desirable.
- Fluent German and good English skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Configuration Management
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Electromobility
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Test engineer - HiL Systems (m/f/d)
Development engineer - Infotainment/Connectivity/HMI (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB