APQP Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the implementation of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) for our aviation projects.
- Therefore, you define the processes and quality standards and you are responsible for its follow-up.
- You will do risk assessments for every major change and make sure that the quality assurance plan is followed.
- On a regular basis, you will evaluate the results of your quality analyzes and enforce action plans to fill potential quality lacks.
- Further, you will moderate meetings with all stakeholders to present your results.
- You successfully completed a university degree in either industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering or likewise with focus on quality management.
- You gained profound experiences in quality management, ideally in the aerospace or automotive sector and have a deeply knowledge of the APQP-method.
- You have strong skills in communication and self-assertion available, as well as proficient knowledge in German and English.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Supply Chain & Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) Industry 4.0
Configuration Manager (m/f/d)
Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB