Supply Chain & Quality Manager (m/f/d)
- You will be the privileged interface to suppliers and will be responsible to deploy relevant methods to ensure sustainable prevention of quality issues.
- As a Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d), you control and monitor material flows of components of aviation throughout the entire supply.
- You implement a supply process and manage the stocks and orders placed.
- In this context, you are responsible for supplier evaluation, qualification and monitoring.
- You proactively shape the implementation of continuous improvements within the process chain.
- You also represent logistics planning in committees and act as internal and external contact.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in an engineering study course, a supply chain/logistics course or a similar professional training.
- You have gained a first professional experience in supply chain management.
- You speak German and English on a professional level.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
APQP Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) Industry 4.0
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
Configuration Manager (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB