System Engineer (m/f/d)
- Firstly you are responsible for the specification of systems or system components as part of the Requirement Based Engineering (RBE) and the Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) development.
- In addition you are responsible for the coordination of all system interfaces and operate as the contact person for our suppliers, specialty departments, fitters and certification engineers.
- You support the system integration
- Furthermore you prepare the test planning, solve function or design flaws and control the qualification processes of the system suppliers
- You have successfully completed your studies in mechanical engineering.
- You already have (first) experiences as System Engineer, ideally with the communication protocols ARINC and AFDX or have comparable knowledge in bus systems (e.g. CAN Bus).
- You have advanced skills in requirements management (DOORS).
- Fluent German and English language skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Space Engineer (m/f/d) Systems
Test Engineer (m/w/d)
Naval Systems Engineering Officer (m/f/d)
Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB