Project engineer (m/f/d) - Wind energy
- Primarily you bring in your Know-How in different projects, e.g. in construction or electronic subjects within in the Wind industry.
- Depending on the project you develop tools, monitor and regulate technical processes via SCADA or also might focus on constructional topics.
- Not only do you tackle problems locally, but also advise costumers in technical questions where you interact as intersection between costumers, our Business Management and the engineers.
- In the end you take over the technical documentation of the project order.
- You successfully finished your studies in electronical engineering, renewable energies with focus on wind energy or a study alike.
- Young professionals alike as experienced profiles can feel free to apply, for us well-founded experience in the wind industry is important.
- Knowledge with SCADA are a big plus. Depending on the project knowledge in Excel VBA, ANSYS, Siemens NX, or even development skills with C# are a Nice-to-Have.
- You are fluent in German and English. Spanish skills are a big plus.
- A dynamic, proactive and communicative personality as well as the willingness to travel bring your profile to a round figure.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Configuration Management
Project management - Railway (m/f/d)
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) Wind Energy
Project Manager (m/f/d) Digital Manufacturing
RECOMMEND THIS JOB