Project management - Railway (m/f/d)
- For our renowned customers we are in charge of various projects in the railway sector. Therefore, we are looking for motivated and committed experts (m/f/d) in project management.
- You will be responsible for the management of complex, technical projects for which you will use project management methods and tools to achieve the project goals.
- During the projects, you will ensure that the prescribed quality standards are met and that milestones are reached on time.
- The division and organization of the workload as well as the communication with different departments also fall within your field of activity.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree.
- You already have professional experience in the field of activity mentioned, preferably in the railway industry.
- Ideally, you have an IPMA Level D - A certification.
- English fluent, German is a plus.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Electromobility
(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
IT-project manager (m/f/d)
APQP Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB