Software Development - Railway (m/f/d)
- We are in charge of various projects in the railway sector for our renowned customers and are looking for motivated and committed experts (m/f/d) to support us.
- With your expertise, you will manage projects, develop new software in the area of digital transformation and be involved in finding solutions to problems.
- Together with your team, you will create the requirements, the design (high & low level) and carry out the coding and implementation.
- In the area of development and testing, you will be familiar with system integration and commissioning (SW unit test, SW integration, HW / SW integration and bootloader commissioning).
- You have a successful degree in computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering, information technology or a comparable degree program.
- You are experienced in using SPS/PLC programming or one of the common programming languages C, C++, C# and Java.
- You already have professional experience in the mentioned field of activity.
- Ideally, you have been able to gain professional experience in the field of railway and have experience in the field of embedded systems.
- English fluent, German a plus.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Development Aerospace
Development Engineer - Embedded Systems Automotive (m/f/d)
Development engineer - Infotainment/Connectivity/HMI (m/f/d)
Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Autonomous driving
(Junior-) Software Engineer– Automotive (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB