Development engineer - Infotainment/Connectivity/HMI (m/f/d)
The automotive industry is going through a period of great change. Do you want to join us and be part of future topics such as infotainment, connectivity or Human Machine Interface (HMI) at a major OEM? Then become part of our team as a Development Engineer (m/f/d).
- As a Development Engineer (m/f/d) you will work with an interdisciplinary team on innovative projects in the areas of infotainment, connectivity or HMI.
- Your diverse tasks can range from requirements management to software testing and supplier management. You will choose your own personal focus depending on your expertise and experience.
- Throughout the entire process, you will be committed to the continuous improvement of functions, methods and workflows.
- Participation in regular rounds of technical reviews will complete your daily work.
Our wide variety of projects gives us the opportunity to cater to your personal interests, strengths and skills. We offer opportunities for graduates (m/f/d) starting their careers as well as for experts (m/f/d) with many years of professional experience. We always take the time to get to know you with all your facets and consider your personal goals.
- You have successfully completed your technical studies in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, embedded systems, mechatronics, information technology, industrial engineering or similar.
- Ideally, you have already gained (initial) experience in the automotive industry (preferably in the form of internships or working student activities).
- (Initial or long-term) knowledge of the above-mentioned topics is desirable.
- You are characterized with strong communication skills and are motivated to develop quickly.
- Fluent German and English round off your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Test engineer - HiL Systems (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Agile Consultant (m/f/d)
Scrum Consultant (m/f/d)
(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB