IT-project manager (m/f/d)
- As an IT Project Manager (m/f/d), you will manage the entire project process, from planning to the presentation of results. The projects are very diverse, from software development to the digitalization of existing processes.
- You are the contact person (m/f/d) in all project phases and ensure smooth communication between different departments.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for meeting milestones while considering quality standards.
- Furthermore, you are committed to the continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Regular reporting, which you will present to the relevant departments, will round off your varied day-to-day work.
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) informatics or a comparable qualification.
- Knowledge and experience in agile project management methods such as Scrum are desirable.
- Ideally, you have already gained (initial) experience in IT project management.
- You are characterized with strong communication skills and are motivated to develop quickly.
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
Agile Consultant (m/f/d)
Scrum Consultant (m/f/d)
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) - Electromobility
(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB