Project engineer – Battery development (m/f/d)
You have first or several years of professional experience in the automotive environment and are now looking for a position where you can take on more responsibility? Then enrich our team as project engineer (m/f/d) in battery development.
- As a project engineer (m/f/d), you will be in charge of projects with a wide range of tasks related to the design, specification and testing of battery systems.
- In doing so, you will define and track milestones for planned project goals and ensure that they are achieved on schedule.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that the quality requirements for the product or the development results are met.
- You will summarize your work results in descriptive reports.
- Participation in regular rounds of technical reviews complete your diverse day-to-day work.
- You have successfully completed your technical studies in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field.
- You have gained at least one year of relevant professional experience in the automotive industry.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of battery development, Li-Ion high-voltage storage systems or electro-mobility.
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as "ALTEN Afterwork" and "ALTEN Talks": Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Project Manager - Production Automotive (m/f/d)
(Junior) Project engineer – Project management automotive (m/f/d)
Test engineer - HiL Systems (m/f/d)
Project Manager - Electrics/Electronics Automotive (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility
RECOMMEND THIS JOB