Configuration Manager (m/f/d)
- The systematic control and full documentation of product compositions and product properties throughout the product life cycle is your responsibility.
- You are responsible for the preparation and implementation of the configuration management plan as well as the internal and external interface management.
- As part of this, you are responsible for defining, implementing and tracking changes to configuration items and related documents.
- Furthermore, you work closely together with the project management and development departments.
- Finally, the support of technical deliverables, e.g. Change requests and modifications, in all process steps of change management are part of your repsonsibility as well.
- You have a university degree in mechanical engineering (Diplom Ingenieur, Bachelor or Master) or a comparable degree.
- You also have strong experience in configuration management
- You were able to gain experience in Product Lifecycle Management while experience in Change Management is beneficial.
- Confident manner and clear communication is complemented by your organizational and analytical skills.
- Finally, your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English spoken and written skills.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) Manufacturing Engineering
APQP Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
Project Manager (m/f/d) Digital Manufacturing
Project Manager - Production Automotive (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB