Naval Systems Engineering Officer (m/f/d)
- Firstly you are responsible for the specification of systems or system components and ensure their integration on frigates and submarines.
- You will create system concepts and edit technical specifications.
- In addition you support the execution of tests and functional verifications.
- You will process system studies and concepts as well as technical inquiries in the area of product renewal or improvement.
- Furthermore you support the team and group management in cross-sectional tasks.
- You have a degree in a technical or scientific field, ideally with a focus on electronics or communications engineering.
- You can demonstrate knowledge in system integration, ideally from naval or shipyard activities or another maritime field.
- Knowledge of systems engineering including requirements analysis is an advantage.
- You have the ability to think across systems and have a high level of technical understanding.
- Fluent German and English (C1) and a proactive and open-minded personality are a must have.
- Flat hierarchy and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
System Engineer (m/f/d)
Space Engineer (m/f/d) Systems
Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Development Engineer (m/f/d) Electrical Engineering
Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB