Test Engineer (m/f/d) Cabin Management System
- You are responsible for the testing of different aircraft and cabin systems. Your main focus lies on electrical and electronical systems such as wireless data and telecommunication systems (CIDS), avionic systems, controllers (e.g. for ventilation systems) and power systems.
- Based on the test specifications you create test plans and are responsible for the development and configuration of the corresponding test rigs as well as for the subsequent realization and documentation of the tests.
- You are the contact person for our system suppliers, specialty departments and the project lead of our customers, which you will present the test results and solutions for upcoming problems to.
- You successfully completed your university degree (Bachelor, Master) in either electrical engineering, communication engineering or the equivalent.
- Further you have knowledge in data transfer protocols as Arinc, AFDX, Can-Bus or Ethernet.
- As well you should have gathered some experience in testing or system development, ideally in the field of aerospace.
- You have a proactive personality and hands-on mentality.
- Flat hierarchies and informal work culture
- Cultural diversity due to 25 nationalities in the staff
- Several career opportunities - team leader, expert role, function in technical management, sales or in other departments
- Employer benefits for health promotion and retirement provision, wide range of training opportunities
- Corporate benefits program with various discounts
- Monthly events such as ALTEN-Afterwork and ALTEN-Talks: Opportunity to network and to share knowledge and best practices
- Legendary summer and christmas parties
- Discount for public transportation ticket
- Free beverages at our locations
SIMILAR JOB OFFERS
Model Based Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
System Engineer (m/f/d)
Test Bench Engineer (m/f/d)
Landsberg Am Lech
Gas Turbine Engineer (m/f/d) Aerospace
Electronics Engineer (m/f/d)
RECOMMEND THIS JOB