Almost completed your studies but still have a final thesis in the pipeline?
Creativity and innovation, know-how and experience. Our employees offer all these things, which are key factors in our success. New technologies and trends are the basis for innovative products and solutions that continue to evolve.
Whether you’re studying for a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree or a diploma, as a student you contribute current theoretical knowledge that is exceptionally valuable to us! That’s why we regularly assign final theses to committed and motivated university students, with a particular focus on technical topics. You can always find current vacancies in our job market.
And you also benefit from doing your final thesis with us! A practice-oriented final thesis is a key milestone in your professional development.
- You gain insights into the extensive portfolio of a development service provider
- You will receive extensive support and coaching from your personal mentor
- You can play an active role in topic design
- You benefit from working alongside an expert team who are on hand to offer support
- You will be well remunerated and have flexible working hours
- You have access to employee conditions
- Your professional prospects will be enhanced by your study placement.
- An appropriate field of study for the post advertised
- Good academic performance
- Initial practical experience (e.g. through job-specific internships)
- Ability to work in a team
- Working independently and towards specific goals
- At least three to six months’ availability
- Apply directly online for the post you are interested in
- Please ensure that you submit all the required documentation including a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and – if you have these – internship certificates
- You are welcome to submit inspiring, technical topics in an unsolicited application (with desired location and preferred specialisation) – three to six months before your planned start to be on the safe side
- You can find additional application and interview tips in our application guide